Prep Transition Dates
Our Prep/Foundation Transition Program aims to provide opportunities for children and parents to become familiar with our school facilities, meet the Prep teachers and experience fun, engaging learning activities that introduce them to the environment and structure of school.
Please contact us to book your child
At St. Benedict’s we provide many opportunities for new families to get to know our school community.
Some of these include:
- Information evenings early in the school year.
- A Prep dinner hosted by Prep parents from the previous year.
- A buddy program for Year Six and Prep students.
- A Prep and Year Six “Buddy Pizza Night”.
- Parents and Friends’ social evenings for parents and caregivers.
Please feel free to visit or contact our school at any time.
As St Benedict’s is closing at the end of 2020 we will not be accepting any enrolments.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.